7/07/2010

beloved shows 3 / 6

Miu Miu S2010RTW
This Miu Miu collection is well known and may under the best known collections of the blogger world. (We only have to think of the many DIY - tutorials with the famous cat/bird/woman pattern. Miuccia Prada really did a masterwork, I would say. This mix of casual and elegance, day and evening/night! And this is also on of this collection where the hairstyle (and the make-up) and the clothes worked together 100% well. The long braids and the middle parting hair together with the skinny pants with the various patterns and the perfect matching jacket with the same style to the pants. I'm almost unable to find the right words to describe this collection of awesomeness. This is what I need in my closet and as clothes on my body. An now after other, newer collections is making this one past, I still can't look away. Cat/Birds patterns will rule the world!
pics by style.com

1 comment:

Ella said...

best miu miu collection by far! i mean dogs, cats, and naked people on clothing! what more could you ask for? haha :)

Post a Comment