1/22/2010

tres cher un pull over


made by me.
+

im sick and tired of the way that i feel,
im sick of dreaming and its never for real.
im all alone with my deep thoughts.
im all alone with my heartache and my good intentions.

i work to eat and drink and sleep just to live,
feels like im never getting back what i give.
ive got a sad song in my sweet heart.
and all i really ever need is some love and attention

and i dont want to cry my whole life through,
i want to do some laughing too.
so come on, come on, come on, come on, laugh with me.
and i dont want to die without shaking up a leg or two,
yeah, i want to do some dancing too.
so come on, come on, come on, come on, dance with me.

sometimes youve just gotta make it for yourself.
sometimes sugar, it just takes someone else.
sometimes youve just gotta make it for yourself.
sometimes baby, you just need someone else.

june

20 comments:

elisabeth said...

oh my gosh, i love!where are the glasses from?

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

The chanel bag is just terrific!!

her.barium // luisa l. said...

i like!

Susan said...

oh, spring... I can't wait!
xoxo

Marine said...

I want it ALL !!!

Dreamy said...

Mmmhmmm. That's a good look.

revolunishta said...

i just LOVE the collage

Lara Natascha said...

looks so cool!

Fashion Monstre said...

hellhole ratrace!!! and i really need every single one of those pieces...NOw!!!

knalleffekt said...

gosh, that looks so great. jeah!

die lisa said...

love the glasses.. where are they from?
thank yoouu :)

Ella said...

no, you are magic. :) this is amazing. epic collage!

+++ Lilee said...

amazinggg!

Anonymous said...

This is cool,
http://patricianicolaslondon.blogspot.com/
xx

Katya said...

so cool

Victoire said...

I want all of these! And the Kooks are amazinnnng! :D

cici said...

Excellent collage! great poem!

ediot said...

greAT collage. i do really need to get myself an gold watch! xxxxx

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Love your collage! :)

Jessica Druck said...

so 90's. I'm glad its makin its way back...

Post a Comment