12/01/2009

We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.- Johnny Depp




+
so. snowy rainy cloudy day tday. n i really wasn't bothered to do something, even if I had to do so much. my sister found my old 'pirates of the caribbean' video tape (p. of the caribbean was my fav movie for a long time, my realll fav movie. and even today I think, among other movies) so we thought that's the perfect day to watch this fucking awesome movie. (...would be great now to watch the 2nd and at worlds end too...haven't watched these 2 movies for a long time now...) johnny is awesome.

oui, i've forgotten 'chocolat', such a fabulous movie. am i right?

x, jUNE

4 comments:

little shadow said...

Your blog never fails to inspire and amaze me.
I've only seen bits and pieces of Chocolat, so I'm excited to watch the whole thing in full.
Depp's such a babe.
x

elisabet said...

Ah, I love him! I've had johnny depp movie marahton lately, I decided to see everything he's done hehe:P He's done so many beside the most famous ones.
Really nice picture there!

VersaStyle said...

this post is freakin sick....

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Gegenstück said...

I'm with you
I love Jhonny Depp, he's so awesome!

Post a Comment