12/25/2009

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee coffee coffee coffee.



via amazing victor.

It's 0:48am, saturday the 26th dec and I'm chatting with cody.

found on a girl as mad as a bird:
Drunk and can't sleep.
A - Age: 20.
B - Bed size: Full and comfy.
C - Chore you hate: I don’t live at home?
D - Dog’s name: None.
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee coffee coffee coffee.
F - Favorite colors: Purple and red.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver.
H - Height: 5’7 monster.
I - Instruments you play: Piano and violin when I was little.
J - Job title: Customer service?
K – Kids: Nadda.
L - Living Arrangements: With my two best friends 10 months of the year.
M - Mother’s name: Cindy.
N - Nicknames: Mish. My boy calls me Panda.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope.
P - Pet Peeve: Drama llamas.
Q - Quote from a movie: “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
R - Right or left handed: Righty.
S - Siblings: Sister, half-brother, step-brother, step-sister.
T - Time you wake up: today? Noon.
U - Underwear: Boyshorts.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love all veggies.
W - Workout style: Gym three times a week before I busted my foot.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, knees, feet.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Coconut rum and OJ with my best friends (It’s only 2am so it’s basically still yesterday.)
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants.

june

7 comments:

David Blanch. said...

Coffe? of course!

Fantastic blog!

xo

D.Blanch

cat said...

coffeeeeeeeeeee very essential :-) xx cat
CiTiEs of B

Bren said...

coffe :)
your blog is beautiful

Vavavoom Online Store said...

Love this style...so effortlessly stylish

Nubiasnonsense said...

These photo are gorgeous!! Love the rip on her stockin.. Happy holidays

Fenny said...

awesome pictures! i love your blog! anyway, merry xmas,dear <3

Marine said...

lovely pictures =)

happy holidays girls <3

Post a Comment