11/18/2009

say fuck and shut up



//source//unknown

//when you say that's true then you are an idiot


Love is the scars on your knees, the leftover food in the refrigerator, the song the birds sing, the pain you inflict, the sweet nothingness which flutters from your lovers's, a half complete cigarette, diet coke which fizzles on you tongze, the rainbow sprinkles on your cupcake, the battered package you received in the mail the other day....


No, Love is you, I, and a carelles mixture of everything else we worry about.


CODY

10 comments:

the Rynham said...

love your blog

chaoskontrolowany said...

beautiful hair.

Nita said...

Qué melenaza,vaya trabajo el cuidarla.Yo lo tuve tb bastante largo pero me canse del y ahora pienso en cortármelo cortito pero no sé si me atreveré.Un besito

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! I am without words except I LUV,LUV, LUV your BLOG!:))
xoxox,
Gerri

nookie said...

beautiful pics&words!

Raji said...

Awww this is adorable :)
I love your blog

Marta said...

I love their hair and your blog, i'm following it on my blog :D

Dreamy said...

thank you for your comment cody. i think i can offer the source of this post: the incredible i love fake... http://www.ilovefakemagazine.com/15-electric-FINAL.pdf

xx

Julia said...

This is lovely. Sigh, my hair was that long a couple of months ago. Too damaged though, had to chop. Thanks for the comment and please check back often; I will add you to my blogroll if you like...

xx

Blogger said...

VistaVapors is the best electronic cigarettes supplier on the market.

Post a Comment