11/22/2009

playing with my delirium



animation by me// with ladyhawke
no°2 one of my artworks


Still hanging on, for a while
Can't operate, fired up
I won't eat and I won't sleep for you, yeah
No rest till I get through
‘coz I'm holding out, for you
Am I the only one who's insane

Hey you're playing with my delirium
And the longer I wait the harder I'm gonna fall
Stop playing with my delirium
coz I'm outta my head and outta my self control

Still here in this quiet room
Deep in delusion sending me over
Outside watch the world go by
Inside time stands still as I wonder

Still hanging on, for a while
Can't operate, fired up
I won't eat and I won't sleep for you yeah
No rest till I get through
coz I'm holding out, for you
Am I the only one who's insane


CODY

10 comments:

Faridah said...

Love the animation and her!

thatsorad said...

Cody!! I love your artwork!!!! Man that is awesome!!! - CS

confessions of a marc addict. said...

shit girls, we have very similar taste in music. love this song!

Noshabelle said...

omg! love this a lot! great artwork :-D

hélène said...

Wow you're super talented!! Absolutely amazing :)

Thx for stopping by ! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is great!! I love you!!!

JULIA said...

beautiful work... ladyhawke is sensational.

le pearl said...

Love this song and love Pip!

sahara. said...

i love love love ladyhawke ♥
she is so amazing live.
tremendous drawing (:

Sahara xo.
overtly-grand.blogspot.com

'Lee said...

I LOVE Ladyhawke soo much,
I love Dusk till dawn too, but this is my favourite song by her.


Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

Post a Comment