11/02/2009

driving in your car I never never want to go home because I haven't got one anymore

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
Who are young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one anymore


Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people
And I want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh please don't drop me home
Because it's not my home, it's their home
And I'm welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine


thecobrasnake.com ; ffffound.com

//JUNE

15 comments:

teenagerherz said...

wie zoey deschanel jetzt sagen würde: "i love the smiths" :)

xoxo

Natalie said...

I love that pic of emily! she's so sweet! and those booties are amazing! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

a. said...

heißt das mädchen im ersten bild emily? wer istd as? jedenfalls mag ich ihr seltsames shirt... ich will auch einen haufen super, riesen t-shirts mit seltsamen drucken drauf, bitte.

SpiegelEule said...

geiler song!

Ilse said...

<3.

Jillian said...

haha LOVE IT!!!

great song!

Steffani Alix said...

great mood in the first shot

Jade said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. This is pretty much my favourite Smiths song, good choice! xx

Kwil said...

great t-shirt! lovely pics.

Susan said...

love those boots!
xoxo

Mardou Fox said...

I love this song ! :)

Vanessa said...

love that first photo! i need an oversized shirt like so!

Heather said...

I love that first pic!

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

johanna said...

god, yes
YES YES
love this
x

Ash Fox said...

ah i looove the smiths.

x


www.tittees.blogspot.com

Post a Comment