11/24/2009

Our career is a dream. I mean, we get to act, travel around the world, and meet cool people. What's not to love! - Mary-Kate Olsen




Our dearest Mary-Kate out and around in Manhattan. And I am asking me: Isn't she living a fucking awesome life? Waking up in a NY flat, going down the street, upper east side, wearing black red mixed stuff and a starbucks take away in her hand. I really would be fucking lucky if I would live a life like she's living it. And this bag? Looks like vintage. Stunning awesome piece of awesomeness.

via thefashionspot.com

kiss
JUNE

8 comments:

Melina said...

die tasche sieht irgendwie nach hermes aus. was ich aber noch viel faszinierender finde, ist der rote plüsch cardigan.

ediot said...

that red jacket- its so smashing. want it so bad!!

Susan said...

oh she's awesome... I wish I had her life, too!
xoxo

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! SOLELY FABULOUS!:))
xoxox,
Gerri

johanna said...

you said it.

le pearl said...

I love the twins.. I mean, I would like to meet a 90's girl who doesn't! but I really dislike all that black drapery on MK she looks a little mormonish

a. said...

liebe.
wo hast du die bilder her?!

FOXYMAN said...

she's so gorgeous.. love that damn hat

Post a Comment