10/03/2009

such a long long day...

Mama take this badge from me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting dark too dark to see
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Mama put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That cold black cloud is comin' down
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door







1^2^..in school!!

3^ kurt cobain..he was a genius and god.

peace

xx cody

6 comments:

feli said...

die bilder sind super !
wie macht ihr das mit den polaroidbildern. sind das echte eingescannt oder mit irgendeinem programm?

Vanessa said...

love that scarf :)

chaoskontrolowany said...

Lovely scarf! <3

Shine said...

thanks :*

xoxo

Susan said...

I love that photo of Kurt!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

great pics ;)

Post a Comment