10/29/2009

▲▲▲

HANNE
that's why we love her...

PhotobucketPhotobucket


+++++++outwashed nirvana tee with fab alex wang boots. black chucks and a fantastic rainbow skirt. black skinny pants and a peachy blazer with golden nubs. Alex Wang bag and a checkered skirt+++++++++++++++++

Personal Life
Odiele lives in Chinatown, New York[5], and owns a 1970s Mercedes-Benz.[5]
+

[DIAMONDS:]
[GINGER:]
I was born a Unicorn
I could've sworn you believed in me.
Then how come all the other Unicorns are dead?

[DIAMONDS:]
Put your crystals under my pillow
[GINGER:]
Send your epistle to my bedfellows

[DIAMONDS:]
If I stop believing in you
[GINGER:]
If you stop believing in me
[DIAMONDS:]
If I stop believing in you
[GINGER:]
If you stop believing in me


/JUNE

4 comments:

Phoebe Rose said...

I love that peachy blazer! Perfection.

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

AAAAH i want to dress like her

Soaked in sequins said...

Love that shots!
Where do u get them from??

xx

Graham I. Haynes said...

Love her flippant attitude, in addition to the garb.

Graham
suckmysavvy.com

Post a Comment