9/29/2009

now you please yourself and fight your own wars. And you were once so weak, till you sewed your wounds up”

All lyin across the ground
Try not to make no sound
When two men goin break ya down
Two men goin break ya down, I breathe
All lyin across the ground
Try not to make no sound
When two men goin break ya down, I said
Two men goin break ya down, I breathe I take down what I need
Cause you know I need to breathe
I'm tired of walking on another plane
Another plane cause I feel insane, I...
Step back to get to you
Cut back I'm fallin through
Another day I feel the same
I'm cutting and I'm bleeding here with you










//strong woman//
songtext: kasabian-running battle
//////
///////
////////
/////////


xx

CODY

9 comments:

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Gorgeous photos!

SpiegelEule said...

haha diese knarre is so prollig.

chaoskontrolowany said...

Wow fantastic pics <3

Susan said...

great photos!
x

Ediot said...

love kasabian! and what great photos .thanks for leaving a comment!

camille said...

I'm liking this. That's a hot gun. ahaha

Coco Moreno said...

Kasabian is the shiz! I love them =)

xxoo
Coco

kiss me quick said...

love your photos.

kasabian rocks. hell yeah!

Ilovevynilrecords said...

KA <3 SA <3 BI <3 AN <3
<333333333333333333333
Love their 3rd album so so so so much! [all their alums actually..]

Post a Comment