9/04/2009

bike riding in the landscape of fall it rained the night before sky is still cloudy ...

...cloudy like the girls eyes.






1 ARTWARE INDUSTRY : Rachel BANK for SURFACE
PHOTOGRAPHER Rachel Bank
2 URBAN, knit.
3 CAM, holga.

///I really love this picture. Maybe cos it's so damn fall! Love it!
Two of my fav cravings. A damn cool urban green knitwear. And this amazing holga.
What more we need?////

It's raining fucking much this morning, now i meet up with cody.
Hopefully we can make some cool pictures to share with you all.
So, see u.
///


JUNE

6 comments:

h said...

love the pic!

Fashion Pix said...

Beautiful picture and I love that knitted cardigan!

A Decadent Thing said...

cant wait to see the pictures!
and i want tt cardigan too!
x

Smelly Cat said...

i'm dying for a Holga camera!

Crystal Ball said...

I fancy my very own Holga. I can't wait to own one.

Claudia said...

Your blog is marvellous!

Post a Comment