9/07/2009

CLARE TOUGH, a young fashion talent

Clare Tough is not your typical English fashion designer.Her own label presents not only her signature knits but also leather, woven’s and soft tailoring.

"I love knitting: I explore different knit techniques and I use unexpected yarns or other materials, like metals. Now I'm looking at embroidery on knit"./vogue italia setember issue 09/
AUTUMN/WINTER 09




//claretough.co.uk//
pleated, textured, embroidered, with finishes that make them special-or a mix of all these...I think all the CLARE TOUGH collections are full of inspirations!

xx

CODY

13 comments:

Beth said...

Gorgeous photos!
Love that knitted jumper in the first photo!
Beth xx

Amelia said...

I love the sweater in the first picture! That looks like such a perfect rainy day, curl up with a book outfit.

syd vicious said...

These are great!

Melina said...

wunderbare bilder + schöne klamotten = loooove

M* said...

Ey, they sent me an e-mail last week and I was going to upload talking about this brand, I adore it!!
Glad I've discovered your blog, this is really inspiring!

clickTOhigh said...

erste pullover ist klasse!!

June Paski said...

I love knit clothes, I have been learn knit since I was elementary school but until now, I can't knit very good :(

xxx

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Lovely photo's! :)

janettaylor said...

WOW this!

XoXo

Lizzie said...

Wow her collection is beautiful!

Faridah said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I want every single piece simply for its dazzling beauty. x

Eri said...

Thanks for sharing! Lovely collection, the jacket is amazing!

Rachel C. said...

wow. these are beautiful!

xoxo

Post a Comment