8/25/2009

I kindly get the thinking ...

... of all the things you said





I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

Well, love is all around me, and so the feeling grows

It's written on the wind it's everywhere I go

So if you really love me come on and let it show

You know I love you, I always will

My mind's made up by the way that I feel

There's no beginning, there'll be no end

Cause on my love you can depend

I see your face before me as I lay on my bed

You know I love you, I always will

Coz on my love you can depend

It's written on the wind it's everywhere I go

So if you really love me come on and let it show

Come on and let it show Come on and let it show
////////

pic - ffffound.com

JUNE

19 comments:

La Mode is Rad! said...

Loved the post.

Rad blog!

Vanilla.taste said...

thanks for the comm.

love your blogg, I will be offen here :}
and the music is cool here :]

XXX

Imogen said...

I like that song and the pics are cool. Thanks for sharing.

bryna said...

that song is going to be stuck in my head all day now!

really love those pics!

Isabel said...

These pictures are simply wonderful. <3

jessica said...

ouh, lovelove love ♥

colouryourworld said...

Wonderful blog!

Flashes of Style said...

I just loooove the first two photos!

Adela said...

those two pictures are so beautiful!! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Victoria-H said...

Thank you sweetie :)
This song is just a classic, its so good.
Take care

Nici said...

loving the song!
great post :]

Monika P. said...

photos are unbelievably great!

http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

puenktchen said...

nice,nice,nice,nice,nice

Ming said...

Hey thanks for visiting http://www.mattressesandmetal.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Ming

Barbro Andersen said...

Lovely post, the pictures are great. Thank you for commenting my blog!

Ale. said...

Your blog is just amazing! Very inspiring.

The song! I remember it from Love Actually.

xx,
Ale

E said...

Beautiful. And what wonderful photos to accompany.

Style Bird said...

I love this!!!

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

AHh, I love this song, and these pictures are perfect with it.

xxx,
Tiffany

Post a Comment