8/14/2009

oh my friend

Closet Project —
HENRIK OLSEN & LIVE BERG OLSEN

Hailing from Copenhagen, Henrik Olsen and Live Berg Olsen packed up their wardrobes and came to work
at Urban Outfitters for the summer. Once they arrived, we quickly fell in love with their mix of
Scandinavian brands and vintage finds. Here, a peek inside their suitcases.














5:
Live: Wearing my favorite leggings that I got really cheap at this Swedish high-street chain called Gina Tricot. They are bold black on one side, and sheer on the other. The shirt is a poncho with printed folds on it, from Monkii.

Henrik: From right, the shirts hanging up are a plaid shirt bought in my favorite second hand shop in Copenhagen, Kobenhavn K; my old worn out Acne jeans, which just get a better and better looking; zipper cardigan from Danish brand Wonhundred; Levi's orange tab denim shirt with a Weekday long sleeve T-shirt.

4:
Live: These shorts must be my till-now best vintage finds of the summer. I love the bedazzling and the bold stripes. The black quilted miniskirt is from Weekday.

Henrik: Cheap Monday cut-off shorts.

urban outfitters

JUNE

4 comments:

Marina S. said...

thanks for your comment, i absolutely love your blog.

x

Shannon said...

god, i LOVE those studded white shorts as well as EVERYTHING in that last pic...your blog is ace. :)

darya said...

it's really fun that a lot of people like brands from sweden!

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Post a Comment